Trina’s commitment to her personal and professional learning means that her clients are guaranteed of receiving the very latest in holistic remedial massage treatments and the very best of supported healing experiences.
Trina Bailey began working as a remedial massage therapist in 1992 and has incorporated her formal counselling training into her work since 1999.
Trina is accredited for Remedial Massage and Counselling with the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS) and is a professional member of the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA).
Passion and Purpose
With unique gifts and talents, my passion and purpose is to connect with, nurture and facilitate the healing of my clients so they experience transformation on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
- 2017 Oncology Massage
- 2014 Diploma of Integrated Craniosacral Therapy
- 2011 – 2012 Mentor Program for Biodynamic Cranial Touch
- 2009 Diploma of Remedial Massage (specialising in Myofascial Release Therapy), Natural Health Academy of Australia
- 2004 Reiki: Master Level
- 2003 Energy Healing – Master Healer Training – Lyn Townsend and Tse Chien.
- 1999 Graduate Diploma of Health Counselling, University of South Australia
- 1990 Certificates in Swedish Massage, Therapeutic Massage and Advanced Massage Techniques
- 1989 – 1998 Training in Educational Kinesiology, A Touch for Health, Reflexology
- 1984 Diploma of Teaching (Early Childhood Education), University of South Australia
Trina also regularly attends professional development seminars, workshops and study groups to continuously update her skills and knowledge. Courses recently completed include:
- November 2018 Fascia Research Congress, Berlin, Germany
- November 2018 Getting Under Our Own Skin: Fascia, Interoception and Emotional Health Workshop – Bo Forbes, Berlin, Germany
- November 2018 Three Day Fascial Anatomy Workshop, Plastinarium, Gubin, Germany
- May 2018 Two Day Workshop with Norman Doidge MD, The Power of Thought, Updates in Brain Plasticity – Byron Clinic
- November 2017 Modules 1 & 2, Oncology Massage – Oncology Massage Australia
- November 2017 Two Day Workshop with Pat Ogden – Byron Clinic
- June 2017 The Clever Guts Diet Seminar – Dr Michael Mosely
- May 2017 Strengthening your Mindfulness Toolkit: Motivate, Teach, Make it Fun and Make it Stick Workshop – Christopher Wellard PhD
- May 2017 Towards Excellence: Designing our Future Conference – Massage & Myotherapy Australia
- March 2017 Rewiring the Brain for Better Mental Health: Neuroscience-Based Techniques that Transform Depression, Anxiety, Trauma and Addiction to Resilience Workshop – Jennifer Sweeton PhD
- September 2016 Mind Body Brain: 5th Australian Positive Psychology and Wellbeing Conference – SAHMRI
- 2015/16 Neuroscience for Clinicians: Brain Change for Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Substance Abuse and Depression
- 2015/16 Explain Pain – Neuro Orthopedic Institute
- 2015 Craniosacral Level 2
- 2015 Working with Trauma and the Body – Dr Andy Harkin
As an avid cyclist who spends most of his time riding through the Adelaide Hills, I treasure my time with Trina. Our massages are always varied; Trina always responds to what areas need extra attention, be it back, legs, shoulders, etc. My body is always grateful for the hour it has spent with Trina.