Trina’s commitment to her personal and professional development means that her clients are guaranteed of receiving the very latest in holistic remedial therapy and the very best of supported healing experiences.
Trina Bailey began working as a remedial massage therapist in 1992 and has incorporated her tertiary counselling training into her work since 1999. Trina is a Clinical Registrant with the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA) and is an Accredited Member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS).
- 2017 Oncology Massage – Modules 1 & 2 – Oncology Massage Training
- 2014 Diploma of Integrated Craniosacral Therapy – Craniosacral Academy of Australia
- 2011 – 2012 Mentor Program for Biodynamic Cranial Touch (to be repeated in 2019/2020).
- 2009 Diploma of Remedial Massage (specialising in Myofascial Release Therapy) – Natural Health Academy of Australia
- 2009 Clinical Therapy Practitioner Diploma – Natural Health Academy of Australia
- 2004 Reiki: Master Level
- 2003 Energy Healing and Master Healer Training – Lyn Townsend and Tse Chien.
- 1999 Graduate Diploma of Social Science (Health Counselling) – University of South Australia
- 1990 Certificates in Swedish Massage, Therapeutic Massage and Advanced Massage Techniques
- 1989 – 1998 Training in Educational Kinesiology, A Touch for Health, Reflexology and Aromatherapy
- 1984 Diploma of Teaching (Early Childhood Education) – University of South Australia
Buy Latisse Generic online at http://buygenericlatisse.com for making eyelashes longer, thicker and darker. The lowest price for the most common version of generic Latisse is around $38.99
The precious time I spend in Trina’s oasis of calm always leaves me feeling cared for and up-lifted. Trina has created a safe space where I can unload my current concerns, share the high points and put my world back into perspective. She soothes the tension from my body with each massage, deftly finding all the spots in need of a little extra attention. Over the years we have become friends through our shared interest in the neuroscience of pain and trauma. My regular visits with Trina are essential for my wellbeing.